AXA Power produces more units than any other manufacturer and ship over 1500 GPUs every year.
We have designed and manufactured solid-state ground power units (GPUs) since the late the 1950’ies. Therefore,
rely on us
We also offer a wide range of point-of-use ground power units for defence applications
Our units meet and exceed MIL-STD-704E and they can operate under all climatic conditions – from the very cold surroundings in Northern Europe till the hot conditions of the Middle East. And they can also be equipped with Military Interlock.
Maximum Personal Safety
- Protective covers behind access doors to prevent accidental exposure to “live” parts
- Supervision of neutral conductor rupture & leakage current
- Supervision of neutral voltage
- Detection of hazardous voltages at aircraft frame (by supervision of interlock voltage)
- Avoidance of hazardous voltages in control wires through prevention of insulation failures in cable or plug