– for a varied job in an international environment
Our service team of 7 persons is looking for an engaged colleague for various jobs such as testing, repair, commissioning and other service jobs. The work is carried out both in our own workshop and at our customers’ premises in Denmark and abroad.
– you are a qualified electronics mechanic / technician
– you are interested in working with power electronics
– you speak and write fluent English. It is an advantage if you also speak/write other languages
– you have an out-going, flexible and organized personality
– you are prepared to travel 80 – 100 days a year
– it is an advantage if you have experience of 3-phase UPS systems
a varied, stable job under orderly conditions in a busy environment, where quality, service and freedom with responsibility are key words. Furthermore, we offer staff benefits such as a favourable lunch and fruit arrangement, time for daily exercise and free access to Falck Health Care.
For further information please call After Sales Manager Kristoffer Engelbæk on tel. no. +45 25471074, or send us your application.