ITW GSE is the premier supplier of PCA hoses. The insulated PCA duct is an extremely flexible heating and air-conditioning duct. It is constructed with wire reinforcement for durability. The PCA hose is s constructed of two-ply, flexible heavy duty and highly abrasion resistant vinyl coated fabric. The interior construction is non-rip nylon with moisture proof insulation between the plies. These ducts come with Zippers and Velcro to easily attach additional sections forming longer duct assemblies.
- Cuffed Zipper and Velcro strips allow for longer duct assemblies
- Available with inside diameters of 14″
- Tolerant to temperature variations of -40º F to +125º F
- Minimum R-value of 8.0 or greater
- Abrasion resistant scuff strips automatically included