ITW GSE has patented the replaceable contact sections for 400 Hz cables. Prolong the life of your cables by replacing the worn contact sections instead of replacing the entire cable assembly!
- Prolong the life of your cables
- The replacement contact section is molded as one assembly
- Constructed of high quality Poly Chloroprene for durability in all ramp conditions
- Replacement Nose Contact Section – Blue – JB7173
- High Visibility Contact Section – Yellow – JB7174
- Heavy Duty Contact Section – Black – JB7175
- Thermgard® Replacement Contact Section – Green – JB7178
- 5 minute down time to replace on any application
- Both the yellow and the green replacement contact sections are supplied with abrasion resistance end caps, which you find here.
When is it time to replace cables and connectors?
Regular cable inspection is a critical aspect of any maintenance program.
For a step by step guide on what to look for and when to replace your cables and connectors, click here to download an easy to follow guide and description.
X Contact Sections
Here you see the X contacts:
Yellow contact section and abrasion resistant end cap kit - JB7174X.
Green contact section with Thermgard and abrasion resistant end cap – JB7178X.
Downloads for Replacement Contact Sections
Formerly known as J&B Aviation
Until 2018, the Replacement Contact Sections were sold under the J&B Aviation brand.
Read more about our brand history.
How can we help you?
Need schematics, spare-part lists or instructional videos? Use the 'Product Assistance' button.
Questions for Customer Support? Use the 'Contact Customer Support' button.
If your question involves a specific product, please provide the product's serial number.