ITW GSE’s patented SuperHose is the lightest and strongest PC Air hose available today. The SuperHose is 50-65% lighter than the conventional PVC coated hose and is 5 times more resistant to abrasion.
The reduced weight makes it the safest PC Air hose for use on the ramp. A 60 ft. SuperHose weighs only 35 pounds. A conventional hose can weigh up to 100 pounds by comparison.
- Lighter weight – 60 ft. hose weighs 35 lbs. versus 90-100 lbs. for a conventional hose
- No-rip inside liner constructed of woven nylon
- Insulation made from aluminum on one side and polyethylene on the other – same construction as the space blankets used by NASA
- SH1483-01: 14″ to 8″ Tapered Adapter
- SH1483-03SS: Starter Section
- SH1483-10: 14″ x 10′ Velcro Flat Duct
- SH1483-20: 14″ x 20′ Velcro Flat Duct
- SH1483-25: 14″ x 25′ Velcro Flat Duct
- SH1483-90DEG: 90DEG Elbow Adaptor
Downloads for SuperHose