The JetEx®7D offers the same quality and reliability which JetEx® owners have become accustomed to.
The 7D operates at 1,800 RPM giving a much quieter and more fuel efficient power delivery system. The low profile design, combined with our rugged 5th wheel steering, provides superior visibility and maneuverability in today’s congested ramp areas.
- Low emission certified engine (Tier 4i)
- Lift-off doors and removable panels provide complete access to engine, generator and control compartments
- Stainless steel fuel tank
- Capable of 12 turboprop aircraft starts on a single gallon of fuel
- Delayed stop (for turbo protection)
- 12 to over 30 hours of operation between refueling depending on usage
- Low fuel warning and shutdown
- Delay stop (for turbo protection) and emergency shutdown
- Reliable, Hobart manufactured AC rectified generator with automatic voltage build-up
- Hand activated breaking system
- Precise voltage regulation
- Adjustable current limit for safe starting of any DC aircraft
- Low noise design (less than 80 dBA)
- 30 ft. (9m) output cable